SLIDING WINDOW SIDE TO SIDE
What you get
- Replace worn and broken rollers, so window sash slides easily and smoothly.
- Replace worn and missing weather seals with U.V. resistant fin seal.
- Redressed damaged track to provide new, unblemished surface for new roller system.
- Clean and clear all storm water drain holes so storm water flows to the outside.
- Replace worn/broken catch spring so catch works easily and stays in place.
- Replace broken catch if required (additional charge $80.00)
- Company sticker affixed with job date and contact details.
Price per sash $530
- All work per current quote list, fixed for 12 months - January to December.
- All work carried out in accordance with Aust. St. AS2047.
- Drop sheets used, work area left clean, and trade waste removed.
- All insurances and licenses current, and OHS compliant.
- New work tested by occupant.
- Punctual, friendly, and reliable.
- All due care and caution is exercised however we take no responsibility for glass breakage.
- Guarantee does not cover reconditioned Windows and doors which are exposed to cyclone and hurricane weather conditions.
- 5-YEAR GUARANTEE [on parts and labour under normal use].